16 July 2011

Fly By






Bonjour à vous chers lecteurs :)


It's Saturday and you know what, I don't really like Saturdays. Saturdays means stuck at home when there's nothing good on the TV and when there's nothing much to do around the house. And I know I'm going to regret it by saying this.



Everybody's been talking about Harry Potter lately. Yeah I know, it's the most exciting movie of the year. The final installment of the series. The point where it all ends. I haven't watch it yet because I haven't watch the first part and I thought I want to read the book first. The books are way better than the movies. Trust me. But I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind although I know what exactly going to happen. I know who'll win.



Then, about the UPU result. Everyone's been updating their status regarding their placement in the universities. Congratulations. You all deserved it. And it seems like none of my friends are going to UIA this September with me. It's kinda sad being alone in that big university without any single sagarian or rahmanian around. Guess I just have to get over it, huh ?



Anyhoo, been coughing a lot these past days. Is it because of the damp weather or what. And I think I managed to shed some pounds. Hooraah !


well that's all for today, I think. Au revoir !


4 comments: