Few more weeks left then I'm leaving home ! Huh, I am soo pathetic. Gombak isn't that far. It only takes around 40 minutes to reach there. Why am I being so emotional about stepping out from the house ? Come on, me. You can't live with your family forever. You have your own life to live. Starting university isn't the end, but it's the beginning of a new chapter. It's a scary chapter but hey, everyone's going through it. Sooner or later, this chapter WILL be a part of your book. Just stand still and bear with it. Everything is going to be just fine. Insya-allah, insya-allah.

home aka baiti...hehe
ReplyDeletejst stopping by to say...'hey put ur hand up!!!'
ReplyDeletehaha chill la..aku tak sabo kot nak g sane..
ReplyDeleteheheh
hehehe.... ye, baiti itu my home,
ReplyDeleterse mcm xnk smbung blaja tp dlm mse yg sme x saba lak nk start universiti nih...