20 December 2011

Just Okay



I haven't slept properly since cric session 2, that was about 2 weeks ago. There were days where I slept at 4 am and woke up around 8am and there were days where I slept around 6 am and woke up at 10am. And of course sleepless nights. And I also haven't eaten properly. Lunch, dinner, breakfast, ikut suka perut. Maggi and NESCAFE. These two junks, have always been the meal. It's all because of our beloved final project.

Yesterday was the final presentation. I won't say I did well nor bad. Just okay. Different lecturers have their own ways of describing a design. And that was my main frustration. All was well during the consultation hours and cric sessions. But yesterday was a bit disappointing. And I'm not surprised If A isn't my grade.

Well, it's over now. What's done is done. With blood, sweat and tears, thank goodness it's over. Well, not really. We still have our portfolio day next Wednesday and I have so many things to do before the date. And next week our final exams starts. So gotta study really hard.

I was almost giving up architecture, when one day a friend of mine posted this ayat ;

"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, sesungguhnya Allah maha mengetahui sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui"

Architecture is tough, but fun. Aku dah pilih jalan ni. Kena lah tahan.