10 June 2012

Random Thought #3




I have a runny nose, my body aches from the neck to the toe, I've been sneezing and coughing all day long, my head is feeling quite dizzy, and I think I've just lost my sense of smelling and tasting, temporarily I hope. I haven't had any decent meals because I've just lost the will to eat. And I had to cancel my date with my friends, which took like forever to plan the date because I am certainly not feeling too well.


And you know what's the weirdest thing ever? I think I miss my campus. I miss my life there. I miss my room, I miss walking around the center, I miss cycling during the night, I miss having dinner with my friends, I miss shopping around the Waqec, I miss lazying around on Sunday mornings, I miss squatting at my friend's room, and I miss  D E S I G N. But definitely I'm going to miss what I have today





Funny, huh? When you are at campus, you're homesick. But when you're home, you're sick of being at home. Ahahks.












2 comments: