Finally it's Friday. Just when things couldn't get any worst, I had an undoubtedly rough week. I sat down quietly and started to ponder, what's His plan for me? Why's this thing happening to me? Why me? What have I done to be concluded with such a miserable week? Things should have been easy by now. I've been through worst days yet I found it was quite difficult to wake up in the mornings and to face new days. "What's gonna happen today?", I asked. Cause when I wanted sunshine, I got rain. For a moment, I was helpless. I couldn't think straight. I was blank. But then, everything fell into places. I've finally come to my senses. Shit happens. Shit definitely happens but with reasons.
If Allah do touch thee with hurt there is none can remove it but He: if He do design some benefit for thee there is none can keep back His favor: He causeth it to reach whomsoever of His servants He pleaseth. And He is the Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

No comments:
Post a Comment