10 January 2013

Merdeka




'Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die You've gotta get up and try.'


And I have finally, finally, finally done with my final examination. Someone asked me to shout MERDEKA when the exam ended and I did. I did shout MERDEKA but I reckon nobody was listening because they too were too busy enjoying the end. It was the end. No more staying up late at night, no more sitting at the desk writing pages of notes, no more forcing every muscle to wake up early in the morning, no more feeling guilty when taking a brief break and definitely no more headache. I am beyond doubt going to enjoy my semester break. 

And may I add, I can finally read books :D






No comments:

Post a Comment