26 February 2016

Pachelbel's Canon in D






Everyone's getting pretty ecstatic when it comes to marriage. Marriage, a typical conversation at my age, which is at the shy age of 24 (I'm actually 23 but people doesn't agree with that). I received four wedding invitations this month, my family won't stop talking about marriage, especially le mom, which the conversation always subtly aimed at me) and le friends are starting to settle down. 

You think your life is set at a fast pace and you think its a bit early to even have a slight notion on marriage, but its not. At this age, I should at least have that someone special (said le mom because she was married at this age) or start looking one. Where on earth can I find one? Maybe I've missed him on streets or maybe I haven't met him yet. Worst scenario, he's probably dead. Okay, that's depressing. 

I have this awesome perfect single life, where all I do is eating, sleeping, tv-ing, whining, complaining, and sometimes pooping. So I am not exactly sure if I am ready to give up those things because I think, marriage is a hard work.

You see, before getting married, I think people ought to prepare themselves, or at least have accustomed to the fact that married life will not be easy. I've seen some married couple who have problems in adjusting with each other, because they thought marriage is simply a legitimate bond between two people where they are allowed to legally 'snuggling'. But marriage is more than being intimate, it is where you and your spouse against the world. So I've been told.

I think marriage bears a lot of meanings, understandings and works but I'm getting pretty bored with this topic so I'm going to end my post. I guess I'll end my single life when the right dude pops out with a 24-carat diamond ring. Haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment