
Hello and good afternoon.
Since I have an ample time on my own, I've decided to find some time for blogging again, to write my thoughts and stories, to immerse myself in words again. I had this intention a while back ago but I'd always pull back because I thought my life had lost its spark. Honestly, interesting stuffs had been happening so far and I need to start writing again. You see, writing used to be one of my main creative outlets, but I've been putting it off for a reason, that I've lost grip on my ownself.
I stopped writing (not entirely-I used to have plenty of things to write- I'd write almost everyday) when things were getting pretty serious. I had a need of proving myself to the society and started to deviate to an opposite way, and that was when I got lost. I was focusing too hard on worldly possessions, acknowledgments and achievements, and I realized none of them were worthy.
Since my life is kinda put on a hold, slowly, I started to pull myself together. I started to expel any negativity, start feeling more content of this life (Alhamdulillah), start eating healthy food, reading more story books, cut ties with toxic people, spend more time with my family, and simply moving on. It felt liberating. Oh, and I have cats now. Not a cat, but cats, like 5 of them.
So, here's to better tomorrows, to a better life. Peace!
So, here's to better tomorrows, to a better life. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment