04 October 2018

Sia | Breathe Me



I read somewhere that Six Feet Under's finale was lauded among the greatest television series finales. Kinda prompted me to watch this series. I started watching Six Feet Under about 2 months ago and it's was really an interesting series. The series was about the Fisher family, who ran a funeral home in Los Angeles. So you can expect a lot of deaths, griefs, tears and some sardonic humor. I think the show was projecting human mortality as the main theme, as death and life come together through the door while holding hands.

I know I'm like 13 years late, but the finale of this series was just so emotional and the perfect closure for each and every character. It just further asserts the truth that everything will come to an end. I can't remember when was the last time I cried so hard from just watching an episode. It was really a great finale.























Mind you, this series was produced by HBO, so you have to anticipate some disturbing scenes and vulgarity. But if you can get past all the obscenities, you'll find that this series is a touching and poignant drama, and a reminder that life is precious.

"Every day above ground is a good one."