22 June 2010
Cuti MC
Guess what? It's Tuesday and I'm home !
Well, yesterday perhaps was one of the the worst days ever in my life. Why? Kaki saya terseliuh. First time in my life, first time in this 18 years, kaki aku terseliuh. Sakit. Sebelum ini, aku memang selalu berhati-hati kalau nak turun tangga. But yesterday...first time in my life, and I was away from my family.
But that's not all. My mom was admitted to the Putra Medical Center, yesterday. A minor accident. ALHAMDULILLAH. Nothing's serious..
Luckily, aku balik rumah memandangkn bengkak di kaki semakin besar dan biru. Terus pergi Putra Medical Center and luckily, tak patah tulang, Cuma pakai 'stoking' je. Pagi ini, bengkak semakin surut. Dah tak sesakit mcm semalam. ALHAMDULILLAH.
Ada hikmah disebalik apa yg berlaku. Maybe ini amaran yang menunjukkn I have to be extra careful next time. Maybe ALLAH kasi peluang nak siapkn assignment GC yang tak perfect lagi. Well, what to do. Things happen beyond our expectation. The worst part, I missed my first Mathematics class.
Apa pun, pengalaman terseliuh kaki ini sangat berharga. Experience is far more precious than gold. Well, it's been a very bad week for everyone, not just me, but also my friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment