20 June 2010

Sketching Workshop

Buenos Dias everybody.

Semalam yang letih. I went to this SKETCH WORKSHOP in UIA GOMBAK That went on from 9am to 6 pm. Tempoh yg lama. Sampai tepu otak. UIA GOMBAK was HUGE! Especially KAED Dept. The last time I was there when I was in form 3. I'll be studying there next year. Insya-allah.




We learnt so many interesting things about sketching. For example, the right way to hold a pencil, the right way to color and how to draw a straight line without using a ruler and eraser. Tak sangka, byk jugak mistakes aku dlm sketching ini. The best part was, the lecturer, Bro Ruzaimi taught us how to create a perfect perspective. Terasa bahagia bila dapat lukis gamba rumah dengan betul.



that's Bro Ruzaimi. Nampak tak FABER CASTELL saya ? Hehehe. Dapat free.Aand I also bought his book, on how to sketch. Bro Ruzaimi ada degree dalam architecture, and master dlm landscape architecture. So far, he has about 500++ skecthings. Cara dia mewarna mmg SUPERB. Cara dia control pencil mmg AMAZING.



Actually, pesertanya tak sampai 20 orng. But, the less, the merrier, sebab Bro Ruzaimi dapat fokus terhadap seorang demi seorang. And he managed to point out my mistakes. Even the silliest and the simplest mistake can effect the whole drawing.


Ini hasil mewarna aku atas bimbingan Bro Ruzaimi. Byk lagi kena improve.

For those who are interested in learning how to draw, especially architecture students, do visit freedrawinglesson.blogspot.com. This website depicts all kind of methods in designing houses, landscapes, perspectives, and much much more. INSYA-ALLAH, you may learn something from this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment