Well, I can. I'm feeling kinda tense right now. Perhaps bringing home the assignments wasn't really a good idea. But then, at the end of the week, at the end of the day, it's me who will be struggling to the max to finish the assignments. On the other hand, holidays are meant to be relaxing. Holidays are to enjoy every single possible moment, to indulge ourselves in doing things that we love. For me, the most enjoyable thing to do right know is to rest. To have sufficient rest so that I'll be back in Gombak fresh and wild. No, just fresh.
No, I'm not complaining. I just wish I can complete my assignments without feeling any tense. But we all know that along with assignments, there's always stress. Haha. Well, yeah~
" Be happy and be in love with you makes me a crappy doctor - House "

No comments:
Post a Comment