So I am home right now and honestly, aku rasa agak bersalah balik rumah sebab assignment belum complete dan mock-up model belum buat lagi. Ye, aku tahu aku sudah banyak habiskan banyak board hanya untuk buat mock-up model. Nak buat macam mana, idea masih malu untuk datang menjengah.
Aku teringat kata-kata Bro Spahic waktu kelas Quran Sunnah and Built Environment ;
"I wish when I wake up in the morning, the only thing that I'm about to worry is what's for breakfast. "
Ahhh, isn't that a heaven ? A perfect moment to start the day. Isn't that what we all want ? I know I want it. But to reach and to grasp that particular moment needs time, patience, and effort. I'm working on it right now. Gotta work hard so that one day, the moment is mine !
*Tetiba rasa semangat nak sambung buat assignment. Btw, Salam Maal Hijrah :)

salam maal hijrah..hehe ;7 do ur best for this final design !! xD
ReplyDelete