01 January 2012

2011








Yesterday's the last day of 2011. It's been a weird year.

It's the year where I've finished my foundation studies and became an undergraduate.  It's the year where I finally had the chance to fulfill my dream to become an architect ( which I'm starting to doubt whether this is the right choice ). It's the year of a new chapter. It's the year where I learnt to grow up and to be on my very own feet. It's the year where I learnt everybody's not the same. It's the year where I gained more friends. It's the year where several times I had emotional breakdown. It's the year where I walked away from all the memories. It's the year where I was almost drifting apart from my friends. It's the year where I fell for this complete stranger. It's the year where I realized how important my family was and how I will always love them till my last breathe. It's the year where I got to know my religion better. It's the year where I felt insecure for most of the times. It's the year where Harry Potter ended ( sob sob ). 

It's the year where I turned 19 whereas everyone's going to hit the big 2-0. It's not a great year. It never was. It's a year filled with blood, tears and sweat. But it's the year where I learnt a lot and I won't trade it for a million bucks.

This year, it's gonna be much much better, I promise.