27 January 2012

Life's Too Short To Frown




I  met friends that I haven't met for about 12 years. HOW AWESOME WAS THAT ?!
I realized how fond I am with footwear.
I read my old novels about love and family and I cried all over again.
I had headache on the second week of holiday most of the time.
I discovered my new interest, watching the cooking channels.
I still prefer songs back from the 80's.
I'm gonna get my real license this March. No more 'P'.

Goodness, this is some kind of holidays.

Well, the holidays will be ending soon. A part of me is kinda eager to start the new semester. And another part is screaming and begging to just to have to stay at home a little bit longer with the family.

Life goes on right? You don't always get what you want.



3 comments:

  1. “Family means too much, Friends are too valuable, And life is too short, To put-off sharing with people, How much they really mean to you, And pursuing whatever it is that makes you happy.”

    ReplyDelete