03 March 2012

Random Thought #1






There were times where I felt life was meaningless, hopeless and dull. There were times where I just felt like staying in the bed as long as the body can stand and dozing off to a world called the dreamland. And there were times where I wish this life has a reset button.

Those dreadful moments were the times where I forgot to live. I forgot that I still have a family who dotes me very deeply. I forgot that I have purposes in this life. I forgot to have fun. I forgot that I had lived for years. I forgot all the happy moments. I forgot I have awesome friends around me. And frankly speaking, I forgot to turn to Allah.

I somehow almost succumbed to dreadfulness. I almost gave up. Life's gonna be like this, I thought. Dark and gloomy, with no trail of hope. How did I manage to reach upon this stage? What did actually happen to me? What went wrong? Did I take the wrong turn? Should I back off ? I asked.

I sighed and cried. I cried for my mom. Oh goodness how I really cried. I was to busy pitying myself that I totally forgot about HIM. I really really did forget about HIM. Astaghfirullahalazim, astaghfirullahalazim.

When I am at the verge of tears, please kindly remind me that I have Allah, because I am an imperfect, forgetful, ordinary human. And friends, that's how life works. You forget about HIM, and He'll forget about you.



But he who turneth away from remembrance of Me, his will be a narrow life, 
and I shall bring him blind to the assembly on the Day of Resurrection. 

(Quran 20 : 124)







No comments:

Post a Comment