08 April 2012
MIHAS
Me participated in MIHAS Programme yesterday at KLCC. The Global Halal Market was only opened for public yesterday and alhamdulillah, I've managed to grab the chance to visit the exhibition. There were all kinds of food and I tasted this weird Korean food. Trust me, it ain't as good as it looked. My favorite dish, was the yam moon cake. It was insanely delicious but sadly, it's not in the market yet. And there's this dodol with cheese from Bandung and I was like '....err, dodol dengan keju?". And some delicacies from the Middle East. And many many more.
And then, we headed to Kinokuniya, bought some books, as usual, and took a few spins around the KLCC before heading back to UIA around 3pm.
I was too busy tasting the samples that I forgot to take some pictures of me with other participants. The best thing of the day ? Well, I can only afford to smile. Bless you, amin !
