20 April 2012

Laughed Away







It was almost 9. The day started with pouring rain. Had to use the pink umbrella to class.The socks felt so wet and the shoes were almost soaking in water along the road. The air was damp and the chillness somehow managed to seep right into the bones. And how I wished I was on my bed, curling and lingering around with my green blanket.


It was minutes past 10. It was drizzling. The air was still damp. Hopped in the car, hoping to have a brief visit to the site, to do some research. But then it occurred. The unthinkable. I couldn't believe it's happening to us, to me precisely. The car was running out of gas. It was an awkward moment, yet I couldn't stop laughing. Was I laughing to my fate or was it just an unimaginable thing that I never had the slightest idea that it would occurred, not now. I laughed my sorrow away.


It was almost 12.30. Out of ideas, out of time and definitely out of energy. Praying to ALLAH for some miracles. Wondering what's gonna happen if things didn't work out and the air was tense. Out of the blue, a dude came and helped us. It was a bless.  Thank goodness. Thank goodness. And thank you ALLAH. And off we went to begin our agenda.


It was 3.30.  Arrived at the class.We're left way behind. But we still could make it, insyaallah. But the worst didn't end there, as the lecturer decided it's time to test our understanding about his lectures. Well, did read his notes the previous nights. And the test went smoothly, except I realized something that  I should have realized earlier. How foolish I was. The thing that I've been working on for quite sometime, seemed so dull.  And I was laughing again. I laughed my sorrow away.


It was 5. I walked through the same wet road to my second home. Then I remembered, she's gone. To whom do I want to share my laughter. Tried to call her, but all I can hear was the  dialing tone. The room felt so lifeless and fumed with darkness. And the sky was getting gloomier as the time elapsed.


It was almost midnight. Lying on my back, hoping for a better tomorrow. It has been a rough day. But it's gold. The day marked the calender as one of the days that I may never able to forget.


#sorry for the terlebih drama. hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment