Weird things you do when you're alone?
Secreto.
How have you changed in the past two years?
Perhaps the way I dress...and think.
What kind of person attracts you?
What kind of person attracts you?
The kind of guy who wears glasses.
What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas.
The person you like and why you like them.
I call him Mr Ice Cream because he likes ice creams :)
Your opinion on cheating on people
Well, it depends on the situation actually and it isn't necessarily black and white.
Something you're currently worrying about.
You want my honest answer? It's my weight. Muahaha.
Your last kiss.
I kissed my puffy pillow tenderly last night.
Your current relationship,if single discuss how single life is.
Well, single life rocks actually. You have more time to yourself and you are taking care of your heart only.
A date you would love to go on.
A date with my husband would be nice.
The best thing happen to you this week.
It's the final week of this semester. Which means I'm going home !
3 Things you are proud of about your personality.
I don't easily get mad although things around me tend to drive me crazy.
I don't always procrastinate.
I am an optimist.
Things that make you scared.
I'm scared to fail. And I'm scared of height.
Something that never fails to make you feel better.
Reading the Holy Book of Al-Quran.
Something you can't seem to get over with.
My past. I wish I can turn back the time.
Your dreams.
I just want to lead a happy, healthy, blessed , adventurous and exciting life with my loved ones.
What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas.
The person you like and why you like them.
I call him Mr Ice Cream because he likes ice creams :)
Your opinion on cheating on people
Well, it depends on the situation actually and it isn't necessarily black and white.
Something you're currently worrying about.
You want my honest answer? It's my weight. Muahaha.
Your last kiss.
I kissed my puffy pillow tenderly last night.
Your current relationship,if single discuss how single life is.
Well, single life rocks actually. You have more time to yourself and you are taking care of your heart only.
A date you would love to go on.
A date with my husband would be nice.
The best thing happen to you this week.
It's the final week of this semester. Which means I'm going home !
3 Things you are proud of about your personality.
I don't easily get mad although things around me tend to drive me crazy.
I don't always procrastinate.
I am an optimist.
Things that make you scared.
I'm scared to fail. And I'm scared of height.
Something that never fails to make you feel better.
Reading the Holy Book of Al-Quran.
Something you can't seem to get over with.
My past. I wish I can turn back the time.
Your dreams.
I just want to lead a happy, healthy, blessed , adventurous and exciting life with my loved ones.
