24 November 2012
It Wasn't The End Yet
How do you actually perceive your futility in finding that one feeling which makes you happier and crappier than a fool? Well, I wasn't expecting it anyway. For reasons, I do believe that shit happens. It's never a wondrous ride on a reeling roller coaster. There's always bumps along the way and how do I assuage the dreary is by looking the other way, turn the other cheek. Think wisely.
A bit silly isn't it? Turning the blue into something yellow takes a mild effort, yet vigorously. It sometimes occurred to my mind. Why exactly do I need things to go perfectly with my way? Because like I said, shit happens. This shit makes the world much interesting. Embrace it. Hahaha. Nevertheless, it is up to the head to compute the necessary next tempo, and this wasn't the end.
My next stop, the final of final. Bismillah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment