So I went to watch Man of Steel with my old sweet gal. I've been wanting to watch this badly since I heard they were going to make a Superman movie. The last Superman movie was a bit damp and I assumed the upcoming one would be much greater and sensible. Okay, I lied. The reason I wanted to watch the movie in the first place because honestly I thought Henry Cavil was hot. Hehe.
Conclusion, it was awesome. Just awesome and I just love the hammering special effects of this movie. I could feel my heart thumped with such exhilarating beats and I wish I could watch it again. I don't care what the critics have to say. To me, it was fantabulous. Awesome enough to get my mind off from the reality, based on the fact that it's result day this Wednesday. Damn it. Need more time. Need more entertainment.
