After a while, days ahead seemed a bit hellish. With me being a bit unwell, sleep deprived and tired, portfolio days were to come, and final examination's around the corner, every colours appeared to whirl around.
Right.
So the fifth semester and Architectural Design Part 4 has ended. Two more parts to go and then you may call me a graduate. The pieces of my life seems to fit again. The old life has been restored because dear people, it's holiday. The toughest semester so far and more unmanageable days to appear, no doubt. The way this semester had been, I am still surprised I didn't break down.
It was doubtless challenging. Three subjects that were headaching every week. Submissions every week, site visits every week, studio's progress were perpetually being monitored by the lecturers, and never let me babbling about the money. It was exhausting, tiring and do spell out all the synonyms available, thank you.
But on the bright side, I had fun. I really did. I gained experiences, I learnt new things, I visited places, I was given a few responsibilities, my social life's expanding, I made new friends, I bonded with the old ones, I had a fight with a boy and I did fall briefly for someone. Ehem.
And when the semester ended, it was a huge relief and well, I was a bit emotional.
All journeys eventually end in the same place, home. So here I am, at home, having the time of my life because again, it's holiday. It's like having my old life again, temporarily. It's good enough to fill the void, awesome enough to actually breathe the air. Yeah, me too get excited when it's school break, not just you kids.
Well people, selamat ber-rejuvenate. Semester depan dan depan dan depan lagi sakit.

