19 October 2013

Butter and Bread





So I ended up reading a novel, flipping pages by pages, imagining myself as the main protagonist; who had to go through several events that left her life to be miserable. It took me days to finish this novel since this novel is as thick as a dictionary but you know what they say, you're never alone when you're reading a book.

And I too ended up cooking, experimenting with different ingredients, trying to devise my own version of meal, though I made a heck of a mess in the kitchen. I love cooking, it's like playing with a chemistry set. You mix ingredient A with ingredient B, drizzle them with a bit of ingredient C, sizzling on instrument D, and voila, my perfect lunch. 

Well, my ordinary and bland holiday is coming to an end and believe it or not, I'm actually excited to go back to my campus.