17 October 2013

Let it Rain









The wondrous beauty of rain, the memories it makes, and the comforts it can create. Rainy days actually make me smile. No matter how miserable I would be, I would feel at ease when it rains because rainy days make me feel secure and and it feels like nothing can be held against me. To linger under the rain and feel it as it tickles every exposed senses is my antidote.

Even at moments when my whole world felt to shatter and obliterate or when I had to face unpalatable truths, or when I had to condone a few horrendous matters, I would imagine myself dancing under the rain. Then everything would fall back into pieces. 

A bit odd isn't it, rain? It is like the world shuts itself to give a chance for the nature to redeem itself or to take a minute off. Don't ya just love the rain?