I started this blog 10 years ago. This blog has witnessed some of my tender moments, my downfalls, my sincerity and my emotions.
10 years ago, I was preparing myself to face SPM. It was the same year I experienced my first love, which led to my first heartbreak. Ah, there's nothing like the first love, when all the love songs made sense. The next year, I passed my driving license, which significantly a ticket to anywhere but I chose to further my study somewhere near home. Thus, my years as an architecture student began. 4 years later, I graduated in Bsc. in Architectural Studies. It was a long 4-arduous journey, filled with blood, sweat and tears. I met good people, learnt from the very best, and endure experiences that left unforgettable memories. During the same year, I got an offer to pursue the second degree. So, another 2 years of sleepless nights, coffee and migraine. Thank goodness it all ended well in 2016.
For a year, I did get some experiences not-working as an architect while doing some freelance jobs here and there. I basically took a rest for a while to figure out what's my next adventure, how my life to be lived or where to navigate my next course. After much deliberation, I enrolled myself into the world of research and philosophy the year after, of which I will be graduating next year with a Masters. Obviously, the research world was not as easy as one would have thought. It required a tremendous amount of reading and critical thinking, not to mention it was a lonely and a solitary journey (Don't get me wrong, I loved each and every second of it!). And I lost my two dear dear cats along the way. As if the pains were not enough, I experienced my second heartbreak. A gentle soul, a good man and the one whom I thought I would spend my whole life with ended up with another girl. I'm happy for him. I guess Allah had a better plan for me and He had granted me a chance to visit the holiest cities in Islam. The whole journey was a spiritual uplift. Recommended for every Muslim.
As for tomorrow, it's basically a leap of faith. Like Elsa said, into the unknown.
As for tomorrow, it's basically a leap of faith. Like Elsa said, into the unknown.
