Do I ever wish them to break up one day? No, I don't. I asked myself, should I make a wish that one day they are no longer together? Well, I should not. Why?
I attended their wedding despite various objections from friends. I attended their wedding for the sake of the past that he and I shared. For the sake of 10 years worth of friendship. And for a closure. I desperately needed the closure. I needed to see them happy with each other, I needed to see that they belonged together, that they were meant to be with each other. He found her. The girl that would complete his life. The girl that would offer him things that I couldn't. I needed to realize that me and him, were never ever meant to be together. I offered them my sincere wishes, I wished them eternal happiness.
There were moments when I resented him. He should've be with me. He was supposed to be mine. But when senses came knock me back to the ground, I still wish they'll be together forever.
Because if one fine day, they decided to no longer cherish each other, I know, he'll come back to me. And I know my foolish heart will fall for him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment