02 May 2012

Random Thought #3




I haven't read any books lately. Quite busy with the assignments, projects, tests, quizzes and mucho mucho more. Next week will be the prime week as the submission for the final design drawings is on Friday. And then final examination until the 3rd of June. Then, it's holiday baby !

So I'm thinking of going to Pesta Buku this Saturday. I want to buy books, any kind of books because I love books.

People think that I'm an introvert. Well, that's not entirely true. I like to explore the mighty world out there. I like to hang out with my girlfriends all night long. I like to socialize with people. I like to try new things. I like challenges. I like dealing with the unpredictable. But at the end of the day, I just want to read books.

Yeah, I'm sorta a nerd. But I'm pretty happy with who I am. Thank you very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment