Why do we dream when we know that those we have woven will cease to be but a dream?- Mandy
Well, that was it. I've have enough. The waiting was slowly killing me, digesting every bit of myself, engulfing every piece of my heart, and left me indulging in a surreal world and completely unproductive. I was hanging by a thread, waiting for every possible moment to fall, expecting for my fine rescuer. I took every existing chance and I put aside my fear, but it was hopeless and futile.
It shouldn't be like this, but then every rule has an exemption. It should be full with roses and thorns here and there, but it was nothing. For a while, I trusted it. I was positively sure that it was my long gone missing piece. It just lingered there and didn't bother to go away. It made me smile for a while. Until it turned into something that left me shaken from a strong foundation that took me years to construct.
Take a sad song, and make it better- Hey Jude, The Beatles
I'm going to let it go. I'm giving it up, like I always do. I'm raising my white flag. It wasn't worth it when it wasn't based on equality. This is it. I need some space to think and some air to breathe. But I couldn't find with it and I'm suffocating. For the time being, let it all pass. If there's any chance for our paths to ever cross again, I'll be much grateful.
Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason. - Albert Schweitzer
You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life'. - Joel Osteen

No comments:
Post a Comment