07 September 2012

Season Two






I'll be starting my second year next week. And of course, I'm a bit nervous and excited and sad and anxious and everything. I'm gonna resume my old life. You know, the life. The life filled with sleepless nights, inadequate supply of nutrients due to consuming too much junks, projects and assignments, presentations, money crisis, over-budget, time constraints, stress and such. Honestly, I'm kinda miss that life after unlimited free time for the past few months.

They say second year is the toughest and I'm biting my nails. If last year- after a few dramatic breakdowns and endless struggles - was a starter, I bet this year's gonna be a bit hell. If last year I still had time lingering and procrastinating and dreaming, this year I may have not have the chance at all. If last year I had to make an effort, this year I have to exert myself mightily if I wish to survive.

Architecture is never an easy field. In order to prevail, hard work is essential. Hard work is the top priority. And I admit, I wasn't putting my best effort last year. I knew I can perform better. I just had a few distractions. I blame myself for being unfocused but I am proud with myself because somehow I've survived my freshman year.

Let this year be one great year, insya-allah.











2 comments:

  1. chaiyok!! innallaha ma'ana!
    baca post pun da seram.
    btw d 1st prghph kinda suit for me :'(
    let's move on
    hehe, semangat tetiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, let's move on !
    haha, seram lak nk start second year,,

    ReplyDelete