29 September 2012

Sleep Deprivation





The presentation for the second project was yesterday after dedicating my nights in the studio. So finally I can have my own rest without worrying about any assignments, for the moment. You see, I actually haven't have any good rest since the first day of semester. I was busy with the projects and events that I actually started to neglect my health. Currently, I'm dehydrated. I need like 10 glasses of water a day to re-rejuvenate my body. I drank less than 5 glasses of water this week. And of course, more sleep. I slept like 3-4 hours per day this week, and as the weekend drew closer, I grew much weaker.

Headaches were common. Eyebags was nothing

With the last bits of strength, I walked those roads, climbed those stairs, locked that door, pulled the curtains down, rested my head on the pillow, and I was drowned into the world of dreams. Probably  the best sleep I have ever had so far.




-When you stop looking for it, it will come to you- dear me, be strong.











No comments:

Post a Comment