09 August 2013
An Invisible Fool
I was proud when you said I've changed. I was proud when you said I've improved, that I've actually have developed myself. The old me was another lost chapter in my book, no longer lingered in my mind. What used to be me was just another old string of history. Another forgotten episode of past.
You know what made me the proudest? It's a solid fact that I've finally detached myself from what used to be something between us. That thing between us could be something real, if you haven't being such a fool. You were a fool. An insolent fool.
Thank you for being a reason for me to grow up and to look ahead without you. No matter how big you are, you are just an invisible fool to me.
Ada sebab kita mengenali seseorang dalam hidup kita. Allah tidak akan hadirkan seseorang itu tanpa sebab.
