Since there's like a few days left till Hari Raya, we were given a week of holiday starting last Saturday. So I've been home for 2 days and I've become restless. I've been so used of being occupied and when there's nothing much to do around the house, I'm clueless. Before this, my life used to revolve around work and basically, my home was my studio. I spent 2/3 of my day there and I only returned to hostel just to take a bath or to sleep. Oh sleep. Sleep was a luxury that I couldn't afford. Did I tell you 42 hours of no sleep was my record?
When I'm home, I have problems to readjust my life, particularly my sleep routine. I have no idea what to do with my days so I end up watching the idiot box. I used to watch cooking channels but my growling stomach gets really agitated. I did try practicing my piano skill but eventually I got bored. I tried reading books but then the next minute everything turned to pitch black. How mysterious. I thought of sketching and doodling but I didn't bring my sketch book or my pencils. I uninstalled all of my games that I had in my laptop because of certain reasons. And I'm too lazy to complete my assignment.
So I end up writing in this space. Perhaps I should try writing stories or whatever.

No comments:
Post a Comment