20 August 2013

So That Was The End




So that was it. I have officially finished my second year. It wasn't easy, in fact it was the toughest year I've been so far but I had so much fun, like seriously, too much fun that I wished second year wouldn't end this quickly. I gotta admit, my first day of second year I was shaking my knees and biting my lips, sweating and I was anxious. But it all ended well. We designed larger buildings, we learned more about construction, we worked with each other, we got to know each other and obviously we had no time for ourselves. It was the busiest year in my life yet. And then there was the time when we have to say goodbye.

Then I looked back at this year, well, I've done my best. I've made new friends. I've gotten to know people. I've learned lots of new things. I've been to places. I've gained experiences. I've done this, I've eaten that. I've been through thick and thin. I've reached one of my lowest points in life and I've been over the moon. I've made memories. I've changed.

It was a good year, no, a great year and I wish the final will be even better, insya-allah.



Compilation kerja satu semester.





No comments:

Post a Comment