05 August 2013

Counting Stars





It started as a mere contact between two irrelevant parties.  Both parties seemed to bond good and was rock solid. Both parties were well aware of how critical the situation would be if mutualism was no where to found. .When a commotion started, both parties would bump head to head to fix it. So the situation and involvement was curbed with such professionalism but unfortunately, I failed to adhere to the rules

Sigh.

It shouldn't have happened. It shouldn't have happened. It was supposed to be a short commitment drizzling with headaches and anxiety. It should not have happened but anything could happen. I shouldn't be overwhelmed with such feelings. I do wish I was strong enough to shake this feeling away, to not let it get to me, I wish I was strong enough to let it pass. And I wish there's an off button for this.

This is wrong but I couldn't help it.